Computer controlled omniview shooting system Desktop version
Available for shooting objects of about 20 cm cube or less.
AutoQTVRmini is a desktop type 2-axis rotator designed for shooting omniview pictures of relatively smaller objects(20 cm cube or less, up to 30kg. By using an optional shorter camera arm and longer turn table pole, you can make a short distance shooting by using a Macro lenz.
[Standard system configuration]
- IBM PC compatible Windows2000/XP(RS-232C, Firewire)
- AutoQTVRmini（T-type camera arm rotator, Object rotator, Built-in stepping motor controller, Power cable, Serial cable, Control softare "ObjectMaster"）
- Camera: NIKON D1/D1X/D1H, CANON EOS（under developing), Digital video camera
- Lighting equipments and back sheet
[Photo below] AutoQTVRmini equipped with a digital video camera. Currently, high resolution digital cameras such as NIKON D1/D1X/D1H are used for creating high quality QTVR obeject movies.
[ AutoQTVRmini Specifications ]
Camera arm rotator
- Motor: Stepping motor
- Rotation accuracy: 1 degree, Rotation speed: about 360 degree/min.
- Rotation angle: Vertical tilt -35~90 degree
- T-type camera arm: R=45 to 50cm 、 L＝50cm（Shorter arm is available as an option to make short distance shooting）.
- Motor: Stepping motor
- Rotation accuracy: 0.1 degree, Rotation speed: about 360 degree/min.
- Rotation angle:Horizontal pan 360 degree
- Rotation pole: L=7.5cm~13cm（Longer arm is available as an option to shoot shorter object）.
- Optional turn table set: D=5cm(standard）| 10cm | 15cm | 20cm | 25cm
- Dimension: Max61cm（h）x 30cm（d）x 75cm（w）
- Weight: about 20kg
- Power: AC100V（100W）
- Size: About 3 ~ 25 cm cube (Suitable lenses required)
- Weight: About 30kg Max
- ObjectMaster DC: This software controls two rotators and a digital camera such as Nikon D1/D1X/D1H and it allows you to import TIFF or JPEG files for each shooting through Firewire or USB interface. The image size depends on the specifications of the digital camera.
- ObjectMaster DV: This software controls two rotators and a digital video camera such as Sony VX1000 and it allows you to import DV images for each shooting through Firewire interface. In case of NTSC camera, the image size becomes 640x480 pixels.
[ Sample movies]
Sample movies shown below shot by using AutoQTVRmini with a digital video camera in 1996 and compressed to 320x240-pixel movie.
* Specifications shown in this web page are subjects to change without notice.
2-1, Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan. Tel:03-3464-6927 Fax:03-3476-2372